Contract loyalty, expertise and prompt delivery at competitive prices have made Metico Products GmbH the authoritative, reliable and esteemed partner of a diverse range of companies in worldwide locations.
The focus of our business activities is im– and export of metals and spare parts and other industrial commodities to the essential markets within Europe, Middle East, Asia and South America.
The foreign trade team is specialized on non-ferrous-metals such as copper- and copper alloyed semi-finished items as well as Cu Ni products for shipbuilding and heat exchanger applications. Another essential aspect in our product range are steel round bars as same as plates, tubes and other semis but also other industrial goods.
Our Product Segments
Iron-, Steel & Stainless Steel Products
- Round-, flat- and profile steels in most qualities such as St 52.3, CK 45, 42 Cr Mo 4, 16/20MnCr5 and others, hot rolled and cold drawn, also quenched and tempered
- Tooling steel in different grades
- Sheets, strips, coils, also electro-plated, aluminized, coated, perforated metal plates
- Slitted steel strips of hot and cold rolled grades
- Tubes and pipes, welded and seamless drawn, coated and with cement lining
- Fittings, elbows, flanges, T-pieces, reducers
- Wires, wire nettings, strainers/sieves
- Platted metal products
- Boiler plates and tubes
- Stainless sheets, tubes, fittings, rods and profiles, also heat resistant grades
- Spring steel strips, stainless
- Shipbuilding materials as sheets, plates, HP-profiles and transition joints etc.
- Forged items as shafts, flywheels, rods etc., from die/open die forging
- Stainless steel ropes in different grades
- Hot or cold rolled copper-, brass-and bronze coils, foils, sheets and plates, in the most qualities with a thickness as of 0,05mm, for electronic as well as roofing and other applications
- Tubes and rods, hot rolled and cold drawn
- Cu Ni products for example Cu Ni 70/30 or 90/10 as cold drawn or welded tube or hot or cold rolled strip/sheets, particularly for shipbuilding and heat exchanger applications
- Aluminium sheets, stripes, rods, tubes, foils and profile
- Busbar systems and others
- Colour-, additives and auxiliary material but also accessories for textile industry
- Textile fibres, silk, synthetic fibres, monofilaments,natural fibres
- Cardboard cones for the textile industry
- Spare parts as bearings, drive belts etc.
- Packing machines, loading equipment, coil gripper/tong,
- Packing foils, blisters
- Materials for paint brushes- and brush production
- Special papers
- Special chemicals as for example zinc chloride, magnesium hydroxide,
hydroethylmethylcellulose, Blanose and others